Wednesday, December 7, 2016

WHY EMPLOYERS HATE EMPLOYEES; A FINANCIAL PERSPECTIVE

This is basically taking: 

How to Make $1 Million---A Broad Overview

And flipping it on it's head--- by viewing it from the Employer's perspective.
Here: 
To make a million you need to sell something for $100 to at least 10,000 people.

Or $200 to 5,000 People. 

But: Cost Wise

To spend about $500 million we would pay 10,000 employees a salary of $50,000.

Yet, to pay a salary of $25,000 allows us to hire 20,000 employees, for a fixed cost of $500 million.

So, 
  • Basically, a higher price a faster cash outflow; less employees.
  • The less the price, then the more people you can hire; more employees.
And, that's basically why the unemployment rate is so high. Employers hate you. Even if they like you. They still hate you. We don't like giving money...That's the vibe I pick up. And, if you are smart enough to enter the business realm, then they are afraid of you...

So, Yah I put a link for donations on every genuine post I create. I know I am burning bridges; but this a risk I am willing to take to help the mass population break away from the brainwashing, and make this world a better place. So, please don't be offended if I keep posting the donate button and pay me link; it's mainly to help motivate me to continue---Obviously I will still continue regardless, but it will easier for me to break into industries and divulge their trade secrets to you...when I learn more about how it works. Although, I know I won't be able to tell you everything...but at least these post will continue to motivate people to ask questions and use critical thinking even after I am gone. >.<
Yes, I think everyone has to think about death at some point...


THE TWELVE DISCIPLES, MINUS TWO


Hint: Figure it out Math majors. ;D

OR

paypal.me/R2Omadeyourday

Thanks Family. I Love You All. Hope this helps many to become good entrepreneurs---people who tell the truth to everyone and still focus on making the business world changing. Hard to describe that vision, but I am sure you will figure it out. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recurring Donations/Gifts/Royalties, etc.

TIMELY CONTRIBUTIONS: MONTHLY, WEEKLY, OR DAILY
Quick Tidbit, Thank You Note
OR DONATE https://www.paypal.me/R2Omadeyourday