Wednesday, November 16, 2016

How to Make $1 Million---A Broad Overview

I couldn't decide how to write this. Why now? I could only muster courage now---It's midnight. Well, how do you make $1 Million? The best advice, I can give, is with broad numeric terms. I hope you have the best of luck, if you take on this challenge. This won't be easy to complete in one day; so I will take another day to complete this post...

Midnight again. But here it is.

To make a million you need to sell something for $100 to at least 10,000 people.

Or $200 to 5,000 People. 

  • Basically, the higher the price the faster the gain.
  • The less the price, then the more people you need. 

That's it. It's simple in theory, but complicated in application. Most know this. But most don't.
This is for those who didn't know. Or for those who knew, but needed a simple translation into English.

Thank You for reading.

I hope you can sponsor me, or buy my book in January. So, have a better life now.
 It's the truth that will set you free. :)

VVVVVVVVV             HERE IS THE DONATION BUTTON. ;)             VVVVVVVVVV


THE TWELVE DISCIPLES, MINUS TWO


Hint: Figure it out Math majors. ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recurring Donations/Gifts/Royalties, etc.

TIMELY CONTRIBUTIONS: MONTHLY, WEEKLY, OR DAILY
Quick Tidbit, Thank You Note
OR DONATE https://www.paypal.me/R2Omadeyourday